TABLE AGREEMENT FOR UNDERGROUND CONSTRUCTION
THE MICHIGAN INFRASTRUCTURE & TRANSPORTATION ASSOCIATION
THE INTERNATIONAL UNION OF OPERATING ENGINEERS LOCAL 324
1. Clean up grammatical, typographical and references to AUC in the language of the Contract.
2. “During the term of this Agreement, the Union will reallocate money from the schedule of wages to the Pension Fund contribution to satisfy the Pension Fund contribution increases required by the Performance Improvement Plan or a Rehabilitation Plan as initially written or as modified during the term of this Agreement.”
This language will be contained in a side letter.
3. 4 - Year Agreement:
• 1st year - $1.10 per hour increase. To be allocated to the Pension Fund
• 2nd year - $1.00 per hour increase. To be allocated to the Pension Fund and/or Health Care Plan first.
• 3rd year - $1.00 per hour increase. To be allocated to the Pension Fund and/or Health Care Plan first.
• 4th year – Freeze (No increase)
This four-year package represents a 1.6% average annual increase when spread over the four years.
4. Add Upper Peninsula to the area of coverage in Zone 2 of the agreement.