MDOT Publishes FY 12-13 Letting Statistics
Friday, January 17, 2014
MDOT recently published their Letting Statistics report for the 2012-2013 fiscal year. This annual report summarizes a variety of analytical statistics related to the MDOT project bid lettings from October 2012 through September 2013.
Noteworthy highlights of the report include:
• MDOT “let” 845 projects (includes state, local, aero, and railroad)
• MDOT received 3,747 bids
• Average number of bids per project was 4.4
• For state (trunkline) projects low bids were 4.05% below Engineers Estimate
• 288 projects were randomly selected for Unbalanced Bid Review
• No bids were rejected by Unbalanced Bid Review
To view the 2012-2013 Fiscal Year Letting Statistics report click here.
If you have any questions or comments contact Glenn Bukoski at firstname.lastname@example.org or Doug Needham at email@example.com or call them at the MITA office at 517-347-8336.