You're invited to join MITA members in beautiful Montego Bay, Jamaica for a week-long mix of activities and association networking opportunities.
2015 MITA MANAGEMENT CONFERENCE
Hyatt Zilara Rose Hall
Saturday, March 7 - Saturday, March 14
$2150 per person all inclusive includes: double-occupancy accommodations in a garden view room (upgrades available), all meals, unlimited premium beverages, welcome and farewell cocktail parties, resort entertainment, non-motorized water sports, exercise facilities, WiFi plus all taxes, fees and gratuities.
Note: based member requests, airline tickets and ground transportation are again on your own to allow for more travel flexibility. (No group flights or airport shuttles have been reserved.) We are happy to help you book flights from any airport. Taxis and car rentals are available at the Montego Bay airport.
The Hyatt Zivara Rose Hall is a brand new all-inclusive property located on Jamaica's beautiful north shore, offering spectacular views of the Caribbean Sea and surrounded by three world-class golf courses. This luxury resort boasts:
• 234 guest rooms and suites (the Zilara section of the resort is adults only, but the adjoining Ziva section is family friendly and shares some of the same facilities for those desiring to travel with kids)
• 14 pools including 9 swim-up pools and 5 whirlpools
• 8 restaurants and cafes
• 8 bars and lounges
• 24-hour in-suite dining
• Live music and performances
• Spa and wellness center
• Beauty salon
• Tennis and volleyball courts
• Water sports center
• Activities desk
• Business center
• An ideal location from which to enjoy the island’s many activities, attractions, shops and markets, beaches, restaurants, lounges and more
For more information contact Julie Schrader at email@example.com or 231-690-2300.
Interested in travel insurance? Click here for a quote.